Embedded Software Engineer C / C++
SmartScan Techologies (located in Beaufort, SC) is looking for a part time Embedded Software Engineer (C / C++) to create, modify, and troubleshoot embedded software used in our electronic product line. This position while currently part-time can lead to future full-time employment.
Desired Experience: Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems.
Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software. Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of systems.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from initial requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, modify, test and debug system software
- Integrate and validate new product designs and existing product changes
- Support software QA and optimize stability and performance
- Interface with hardware design and development
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Familiarity with software development and configuration management tools
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Enjoy working in a small team, entrepreneurial environment
Contact: Office Manager email@example.com • 843-521-9897 • Fax: 843-521-9818