Manufacturing and Field Support Electrical / Electronic Technician
An entrepreneurial electronics technology company, located in scenic Beaufort, SC is seeking a Manufacturing and Field Support Technician for our operation.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience:
- Low volume assembly of electrical / electronic products
- Through hole and surface mount electronic PCB assembly
- Production acceptance testing of electrical / electronic products
- Basic electrical / electronic board level troubleshooting and repair
- Work with product design engineering building and debugging prototypes
- Familiarity with manufacturing quality control process and documentation (ISO)
- Installation of electronic components (low voltage) and wiring in commercial settings
- Familiarity with RS-485 / IO-Modbus, Wireless, and Two-Wire networking a plus
- Ability to travel to customer installation sites (as required)
- Ability to work independently as required
Skills required: Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, the ability to follow written work instructions, the ability to write procedures as necessary, the ability to use simple test equipment (voltmeters, temperature probes etc.), the ability to work independently as needed, the ability to travel to customer installation sites (as required).
Energetic, hands-on, proactive individuals, who like working in a small team environment, are encouraged to apply.
Salary Commensurate with experience
Contact: Office Manager email@example.com • 843-521-9897 • Fax: 843-521-9818