Responsible for assembly of electrical/electronic products, including through hole and surface mount electronics on PCB assemblies. Also responsible for assisting primary field technician for customer system installations. Works directly with Manufacturing and Delivery teams to produce flawless products with exceptional customer service. Reports directly to Manufacturing.
- Provides support to Manufacturing by assembling products.
- Performs production acceptance testing of products.
- Provides basic electrical/electronic board troubleshooting and repair.
- Travels to customer locations for installations, providing excellent customer service and courtesy. (25% – 50%)
- Coordinates and supports other manufacturing and delivery activities as required.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as directed by supervisor.
- S. Diploma/G.E.D. )
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written work instructions.
- Ability to climb ladders and enter enclosed spaces.
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Familiarity with RS-485/IO Modbus, Wireless & 2-Wire networking
- Familiarity with manufacturing quality control process & documentation (ISO)
SmartScan Technologies has been an industry leader in the development, manufacturing, installation, and software data capture for Continuous Monitoring Systems (CMS) for almost three decades.
Our proprietary SmartScan system is on the cutting edge of the most advanced technology in the industry. We provide an exciting workplace where employees can grow and succeed while building world-class skills. We are located in Beaufort, SC, midway between Savannah and Charleston.
Primary Work Location
USA SC – Beaufort
Contact: Office Manager email@example.com • 843-521-9897 • Fax: 843-521-9818