Thank you for your interest in environmental monitoring for your Lab, Pharmacy, Production Area, or other Life Science applications. From now until the end of the year request a quote for your monitoring needs and receive that offer with 10% off Hardware and Services list price. The offer is exclusive of hosting, support, software, and/or travel expenses. This offer is in effect until December 31st, 2019 and quotes are valid for 30 days.
Contact us now by clicking here and requesting a quote. Be sure to include “Lab Offer 10” in the comments.
A SmartScan system can be an integral part of your quality systems and managing operational costs by automating monitoring for temperature and humidity, open/close status, differential pressure, and much more. The sophisticated software and hosting capabilities will constantly be active providing timely alerts through local and automated methods and gathering the data necessary to report on and confirm compliance with regulators.
From health and safety assurance to streamlining operating responsibilities to regulatory compliance the system will have you covered.
PATIENT HEALTH & SAFETY
• Diagnostic Accuracy: Assure specimens and reagents are stored at proper temperatures in a controlled environment.
• Pharmaceutical Potency: Maintain a proper storage environment; detect and alert for out of specified conditions.
• Blood and Tissue Storage: Ensure that products have not spoiled due to improper handling or storage.
• Operating Rooms and Critical Clean Environments: Measure air particles to maintain the sterile environment.
• Food Handling: Monitor and maintain hot and cold temperatures in compliance with published standards.
TIMELY SYSTEM ALERTS AND INTERVENTION
• Early Detection: Awareness of fluctuations in equipment performance for intervention prior to loss of expensive consumables.
• Alerts: In the event of an out of limit condition, staff is alerted on escalating scale (including to mobile devices) to assure timely intervention.
REDUCE OPERATING COST
• Optimal Use of Personnel: Avoid time and expense of manual logging of conditions and associated and often costly problems of timeliness and human error.
• Utility Usage: Monitoring utility usage at key points in a facility can establish consumption standards and help save thousands by enabling the reduction or elimination of waste
• Timely Compliance: Data is stored for fast recall and generation of reports to satisfy regulations.
• Multiple Agency Requirements: SmartScan meets or exceeds the monitoring requirements established by the FDA, USP, EMA, CFDA, PMDA and other international agencies as well as the following USA industry groups that can be seen by clicking here.
A single GMP-Compliant Monitoring System can keep tabs on a small clinic to an entire hospital system. This includes continuous temperature monitoring in the laboratory, blood bank, pharmacy and host of other departments to help meet regulatory and accreditation requirements. Click on the links below to see our ISO 9001 certification and 17025 calibration accreditation.
SmartScan is the Simple Solution for Vaccine Storage
SmartScan for Temperature and Humidity monitoring in Healthcare Facilities
What Can Be Monitored in a Hospital