SmartScan can monitor any range of variables and is easily integrated into an existing system. Because of SmartScans flexibility and range of possible applications it is easy to get overwhelmed by its capabilities and get lost in details and functions while choosing a monitoring system that’s right for you. In order to help you better understand what SmartScan can do for you we will be walking you through some of our markets in a blog series to show you why SmartScan is the right Continuous Monitoring System for you. Keep an eye out weekly for this series for the bottom line on each of our different markets. And when you are ready for more information you can simply contact us to learn more.
SmartScan has your solution for refrigerator and freezer monitoring, alarming and reporting. Reduce the risk of lost product and regulatory non-compliance for your life science environments and critical cold storage applications. SmartScan is ideal for remote freezer temperature monitoring and offers wired and wireless options which makes our system easy to set up and even easier to use.
SmartScan’s Freezer and Refrigerator Monitoring Advantages:
- Keeps you compliant with ease
- Low cost of ownership, completely scalable, and flexible
- 24/7 freezer temperature and door alarming via text, email, phone, page, or any of the above, for any relevant user.
- Custom reporting – specific to each user and/or reports that are automatically sent to a group of users. Can be created on demand or scheduled to be sent out.
- Protected data records that will keep you compliant and ability to store data in the event of power loss. When power is restored all data will be uploaded as if nothing ever happened.
- Easy validation, onsite installation, training for employees on hardware and software and customer support.
- EZ-Cal, the easiest answer to calibration. Simply send us your sensors and we will send you new re calibrated ones. We will even credit you for the sensors that you return.
If you have questions or would like more information contact us today. We can create a proposal specific to your needs and based on your floor plans within just a few days.