We have been providing sophisticated computer-based monitoring systems for critical applications since 1995. We are ISO-9001/2015 certified and have been since 2005. We are also an ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited calibration laboratory and our development processes have been based on GAMP standards. The SmartScan system is incredibly easy to use and includes the following capabilities:
- Monitor just about anything including temperature, humidity, airborne contaminants, water quality, laboratory equipment, energy and water consumption, weather instruments, and production information, just to name a few.
- Receive measurement data via a LAN or the Internet from a single appliance to hundreds of sensors in multiple facilities scattered throughout the globe.
- Alert the appropriate personnel to abnormal conditions by local alarm or via email, text message, pager, and voice telephone
- View current measurement values and see trends from anywhere using a simple web browser or a smart phone.
- Record measurement data as well as hourly statistics for later recall and analysis.
- Generate Reports required by management and auditors.