We have been providing sophisticated computer-based monitoring systems for critical applications since 1995. We are ISO-9001/2015 certified and have been since 2005. We are also an ISO 17025 accredited calibration laboratory and our development processes have been based on GAMP standards. The SmartScan system is incredibly easy to use and includes the following capabilities:
- Monitor just about anything including temperature, humidity, airborne contaminants, water quality, laboratory equipment, energy and water consumption, weather instruments, and production information, just to name a few.
- Receive measurement data via a LAN or the Internet from a single appliance to hundreds of sensors in multiple facilities scattered throughout the globe.
- Alert the appropriate personnel to abnormal conditions by local alarm or via email, text message, pager, and voice telephone
- View current measurement values and see trends from anywhere using a simple web browser or a smart phone.
- Record measurement data as well as hourly statistics for later recall and analysis.
- Generate Reports required by management and auditors.