CIMTechniques, Inc., has been manufacturing computer-based monitoring systems for critical applications since 1995.
- We are ISO-9001/2015 Certified (since 2005) and employ processes that meet GAMP guidelines. CIMTechniques_ISO_9001_Cert
- We are and ISO 17025/2017 certified laboratory (since 2019) for electrical, mechanical, and thermodynamic calibration. Specific calibration detail is included on our accreditation certificate.
- We have a policy of continuous improvement and product standards are set to meet or exceed customer expectations as to performance, quality, cost, and on-time delivery.
- Our SmartScan Monitoring System is fully GMP Compliant and meets the all requirements set forth in 21 CFR Part 11 (data security, audit trail, digital signatures, etc.).
- All of our hardware and software products are fully validated systems with SDS/IQ/OQ/PQ protocols available for each.
- SmartScan systems are in use at numerous locations throughout the world.
Our headquarters is located in Beaufort, SC. Development and manufacturing is done at various locations throughout the world.